Software development and supply of equipment for a gas cleaning unit for a furniture factory
NS-Technologies has successfully completed a project for the supply of equipment for the development of software for gas cleaning units for a furniture factory.
Task: To develop software for controlling gas cleaning units based on:
- PLC Siemens S7-1500
- Sinamics G120 frequency converters - 75 kW
- HMI panels Siemens KTP400
- Schneider Electric 22k VT soft starters
- Frequency converters Schneider Electric Altivar 31275 kW
- The project was developed in the TIA Portal 16v software environment.
Several HMI screens have been created that display data from the inverter and soft starter. Key monitoring indicators:
- Mains voltage
- Current output frequency
- Frequency converter status
- Current error code
- Alarm and error log
- Manual control buttons
- Operating status graph of the current of all drive units
- All parameters are automatically archived to SD card and stored for 1 week.
- Data exchange of Sinamics G120 frequency converters with PLC is realized via Profinet interface.
- The data exchange of frequency converters and soft starters of Schneider Electric is implemented via the Modbus interface.